To create this photograph, I fist selected a picture of a sports car, for this I used a orange Lamborghini. I cut out the orange Lamborghini and then pasted it onto a white first layer. I changed the background of the first layer by using fill and then filling it with a metallic looking texture. The brightness focusing on one part of the car was created by going to filet>render>lighting effects. There you can focus where you want the light, what kind of light, and where you want the light.
Monday, November 9, 2009
To create this photograph, I fist selected a picture of a sports car, for this I used a orange Lamborghini. I cut out the orange Lamborghini and then pasted it onto a white first layer. I changed the background of the first layer by using fill and then filling it with a metallic looking texture. The brightness focusing on one part of the car was created by going to filet>render>lighting effects. There you can focus where you want the light, what kind of light, and where you want the light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good Job. Grade 96.
ReplyDelete